Discover a small town brewery with a big flavor on a free tour that takes you behind the scenes. Sample locally crafted spirits as you learn all about the process that goes with each batch!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a tour of Jack’s Abby brewery to learn about the brewing and lager-making process
- Go behind the scenes of a 67,000 square foot facility for an up-close look at the equipment and ingredients used
- Hear the history behind lagers, a style born in the high Alps of Bavaria over 200 years ago
- Sip on some locally-made spirits while mingling with experts in the industry
- Guided tour
- Protective eyewear
- Guests must be wearing closed-toed shoes and protective eyewear (provided) on tours. Guests will not be allowed in the production facility with improper footwear so please plan accordingly.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the production facility.
- Touring the production facility involves climbing stairs and traversing uneven surfaces. Safety waivers must be signed to join us on a tour.
We ask that you please notify us of cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 4, 2020
A fantastic hour-long tour from the knowledgeable guide Davis about the beer brewing and the history of Jack's Abby. Far exceeded what I expected - especially since it was free! Looking forward to visiting again and bringing to friends on the tour too :)
Mar 4, 2020
Our tour guide was very informative and friendly. He answered all questions thoroughly and was energetic and enthusiastic. Everyone was happy and impressed with the full hour tour. We all enjoyed our lunch after too! Great beer!
Mar 3, 2020
The guide did a great job.
Meeting location:  100 Clinton St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year