History & Hauntings: Adults Only Death and Dying Tour
Uncover the chilling secrets of Boston’s past, where tales of death and hauntings lurk in every corner, on our adults-only Death and Dying Tour
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Venture into the eerie past of Boston on this adult-only Death and Dying Tour, where chilling tales of the city’s haunted history will send shivers down your spine
- Unearth spectral secrets as you journey through its most haunted locations, guided by expert storytellers who’ll bring the city’s eerie past to life
- Experience the thrill of the unknown as you traverse shadowy streets and hear tales of the departed in an unforgettable tour that’s bound to leave you breathless
- Bring comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Consider bringing water and bug spray.
- Gratuity for your guide is strongly encouraged.
24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133
This tour begins at 24 Beacon Street, in front of the Massachusetts State House gates. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Reschedule or get a full refund up to 48 hours before your tour for any reason.