Boston's Freedom Trail Self-Guided Audio Tour
Welcome to The Freedom Trail! Take this GPS-enabled professionally-narrated walking audio tour, and witness key American Revolution highlights as you re-live the battles for American independence
Duration: 2 hours - 3 hours
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Experience the history and culture of Boston with this self-guided walking audio tour!
- Stop at several key landmarks and points of interesting, including (but not limited to): Boston Common, Massachusetts State House, Robert Gould Shaw and the 54th Regiment Memorial, Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, King’s Chapel, Statue of Benjamin Franklin, Boston Irish Famine Memorial, Old South Meeting House, Old Corner Book Store, The New England Holocaust Memorial, USS Constitution Museum, Bunker Hill Monument
- Learn about Boston’s rich history as you explore the Freedom Trail at your own pace
- Self-Guided Audio Tour Guide app & password for iPhone and Android
- Tours available in English and Chinese
- The password is case and space sensitive
- Please allow 20 minutes for the system to activate your password
- Please call us at if you do not receive the password within 20 minutes
- For the best experience, please download the app and the tour while you have a good internet connection
- Some areas are not wheelchair accessible
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- You can call us if you face any difficulty while taking the tour