Experience Boston the most exciting way possible with a pub crawl. Come along and learn about the birthplace of a city and a country, and hear how it all started in a bar.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit four historic taverns and get a chance to try local Boston beers you can’t find anywhere else
- Learn about the influence of beer on famous American events, such as the landing on Plymouth Rock and the Boston Massacre
- Let the expert guides entertain you with tales of Boston’s secret history while you crawl from bar to bar along the historic Freedom Trail
- Two-hour guided tour through four of Boston’s historic taverns
- Happy Hour tickets can be purchased which includes two pints, one 12 oz & one 10 oz beer
- The tour operates rain or shine
- Please note that Pub Crawls begin on the hour. Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled crawl.
- Due to time constraints, our pub crawls focus on history and drinking. However, this tour starts in an area with a lot of great places to get food! For those with an appetite, we recommend arriving a little early and grabbing a bite before the crawl.
- Guests must be 21+ to participate with a valid ID (for International guests, passports are required by Massachusetts law).
The activity runs regardless of weather conditions (rain or shine). In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
Aug 17, 2016
Bobby was great, he took just wife and myself on a last minute crawl, he recommended great beers, told great stories and even suggested a terrific Italian restaurant on the north end. I felt he was a little rushed because he had a huge group in the evening, but the overall experience was awesome. Highly Recommended.
Aug 10, 2016
the tour was cut short and passed over one place. the guide needs to gather group before giving information and find a space where he can be heard
Jun 20, 2016
Starting the tour at Cheers was disappointing. Very generic tourist bar. There were 7 people on our tour, that was fine. Alex, our tour guide, was OK. Durgin Park as well was a letdown, I expected to go to more off the path pubs. Bell in Hand was good, Alex seemed in a hurry to bail at the end. He mentioned he did stand up comedy on the side. he was somewhat knowledgeable, would have been better with more humor. He was professional, I would recommend getting farther away from Quincy Market in some of the lesser known pubs. All in all on a scale of 1 to 10, about a 4. Wouldn't recommend it to friends and family. Just being honest. Ted, Naugatuck, CT
Meeting location:  Freedom Trail
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year