Guided Food & Ferrari Tour from Florence
Discover both the legend behind Ferrari and amazing local foods on a guided journey through northern Italy. Fill up on parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and prosciutto before visiting the world-famous Ferrari museum.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a food and wine tour that mixes in plenty of Italian history and charm
- Visit local producers of parmesan cheese, prosciutto ham and balsamic vinegar to sample these classic treats
- Explore the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with a guide to learn about this iconic Italian sports car
- Feast on a six-course gourmet lunch at a family-run restaurant that features homemade pasta and a selection of local wines
- High-speed train tickets
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Private licensed tour guide
- Visit to local producers and samples
- Admission to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Six-course Italian lunch
You will receive train tickets by mail. This tour is wheel-chair accessible.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.
- 2 Ratings