Guided Walking Tour in La Candelaria
Traverse the historic and cultural center of Bogotá on a guided tour. Learn about the country’s multi-faceted reality on a fun walking tour with a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy the company of friendly guides, who lead you to historical landmarks in the downtown area
- Learn about indigenous history, graffiti, and about chicha, a local alcoholic beverage
- Hear all about the benefits of local juice mixes, plus gain insight into the history of the national drug trade
- Discover the history and tradition of the coca leaf and listen to a retelling of the attack on the Justice Palace
- Guided tour
- Chicha tasting
- Fruit and juice tasting
- Coca leaf tea tasting
- Emerald classification lesson
- Coffee tasting
Please wear comfortable walking clothing and shoes.
The traveler must cancel their reservation at least 24 hours before the start of the activity. If the cancellation is done with less than 24 hours remaining before the start of the activity, no reimbursement will be available. Tours take place rain or shine. If, for some extraordinary reason, we deem it necessary to cancel the activity, travelers will be given notice and offered a reschedule or alternative.
- 7 Ratings