Guided Walking Tour in La Candelaria
Traverse the historic and cultural center of Bogotá on a guided tour. Learn about the country’s multi-faceted reality on a fun walking tour with a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy the company of friendly guides, who lead you to historical landmarks in the downtown area
- Learn about indigenous history, graffiti, and about chicha, a local alcoholic beverage
- Hear all about the benefits of local juice mixes, plus gain insight into the history of the national drug trade
- Discover the history and tradition of the coca leaf and listen to a retelling of the attack on the Justice Palace
- Guided tour
- Chicha tasting
- Fruit and juice tasting
- Coca leaf tea tasting
- Emerald classification lesson
- Coffee tasting
Please wear comfortable walking clothing and shoes.
Make sure to send us an email with the subject CANCELLATION at least 12 hours before the start of the activity.
- 45 Ratings
The tour was really interesting and varied. Our guide was informative and enthusiastic.
A must go tour when you in Bogota. They speak and explain well in English the history of the city plus free tasting of coffee and fruits. You tip at the end. I highly recommend the walking tour in La Candelaria. Great job guys!