- 16 Ratings
Celebrity Homes Boat Tour on Davis Islands
Get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the rich and famous on a cruise around the emerald waters of Tampa. Explore this Gulf paradise where sprawling mansions lie along scenic islands and dolphins glide through the waves.
What You Will Do
- Head out on an hour-long cruise around the ritzy Tampa neighbohood of Davis Islands where celebrity citizens make their home
- Cruise through scenic canals that weave their way around the islands and provide impressive views of luxury mansions
- Catch sight of a New York Yankees player's home, said to be the biggest of its kind in the area
- Look out for the local wildlife that likes to play alongside the boat—you might even see wild dolphins
- One-hour boat tour with guide
- 16 Ratings
Would have liked to see more famous people homes and less about the history
The seats were uncomfortable in the boat - but Captain Larry was very informative
Larry was a great captain and tour guide. He knew the area and showed us some very interesting homes. Can't wait to do the tour again.
The bench seating was uncomfortable and to deep inside the boat making it necessary to stand to get a better panoramic view. The Captain had a very good knowledge of the area and engaged well with his passengers. The view of Tampa from the water was superb. Would recommend the trip to visitors.
Nice, short tour! Loved being picked up at the hotel. Thanks!
Beautiful evening. Interesting tour with a bit of history makes me feel that I know more about Tampa. Guide was very good and low key. Price appropriate.
Captain Larry made it a memorable experience. Thank you.
Our guide was very pleasant and informed about our tour. We will recommend this tour to anyone who would like to try a tour.
Having recently retired from California, My wife and I wanted to learn more about the Tampa area. With my sister and her husband visiting from Port St. Lucie we were looking for something interesting to do and booked your tour and really enjoyed seeing Davis Island and other historical sites along with your informative discription. Barry & Gail Paulsen