Discover Aruba above and below water with this boat ride to scenic snorkeling stops. Cruise by the gorgeous coastline, snorkel around a wreck, then finish the day with a traditional Caribbean lunch.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise over the blue waters of Aruba on a half-day boat tour that gives you a taste of island living
- Make three snorkeling stops to swim among fish and explore the famous Antilla wreck, the largest of its kind in the Caribbean
- Fill up on an onboard Caribbean lunch paired with fizzy sodas and fruity cocktails from the open bar
- Come aboard a 53’ vessel built for comfort and mobility to smoothly glide over the water
- Half-day guided tour
- Open bar with unlimited drinks, including juices, sodas and cocktails
- Three stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Pirate rope swing
- Snorkeling equipment and instructions
Jan 19, 2020
Mainly the music. There was no interaction with the guest. I've been to many snorkel cruise on different islands and this was by far the most boring one. No dancing with the crew, slow music, no pumping up of the crowd just boring the music stopped while docked which was odd for the people on board.
Nov 24, 2019
🤬🤬🤬 no refund policy if you missed the boat, so we lost out on all of that money. Because we where trying to find it for thirty minutes, not easy to locate if you're not staying in the Marriott
Aug 28, 2019
The excursion wasn’t what we expected & it was overall a disappointment. They didn’t bother advising us that everything was closed. The tour guide was very rude to everyone in my party. & everything was rushed. To top it off the guy kept being on his phone while. On top of that? Someone from my party fell from the ATV because the tour guide wanted us to go really fast on down hills. If i could give a negative star? I would.
Meeting location:  23 Malmokweg
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year