This is a unique tour. This tour moves at an easy pace so you can enjoy every second of Jamaica’s stunning beauty. You’ll get to see some of Jamaica’s most scenic spots and appreciate the natural wonders that make the island so spectacular.
- Experience two of Jamaica’s natural wonders on this full-day tour
- Go for a dip in the Blue Hole, a natural pool with waterfalls, caves, and rope swings
- Take a boat tour of Luminous Lagoon at sunset to experience the natural phenomena known as bioluminescence
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel to all locations
- Entrance fee to both locations
- Complementary bottled water and beer
- Please take with you a change of clothes, water shoes, towels, and cash.
- Also please wait for the driver in the lobby area of the hotel
Full refund for cancellation made al least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Lethe River Rafting & Limestone Foot Massage
Located in the cool hills of Lethe, a 30 minutes drive from Montego Bay, this river rafting adventure is perfect for those looking to unwind. This tour offers the best experience to relax, forgetting all your troubles as allow the well-trained experienced guide to skillfully guide raft you down stream passing lush vegetation and fruit trees on both sides of the river.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs 30mins
Blue Hole & Secrets Falls plus Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
There’s plenty of time to enjoy Jamaica’s premier natural attraction at Dunn’s River Falls, where you can climb up a massive waterfall for stunning tropical views. Dive into a beautiful swimming hole and hike to a jungle waterfall on this private tour, a great choice for first-time visitors and nature lovers. You’ll jump from swimming in the bright azure waters of Jamaica’s Blue Hole to walking through the lush tropical jungle at Secret Falls, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration:  6hrs - 7hrs
Martha Brae River Rafting from Montego Bay
Hop on board for rafting on the Martha Brae River! Tour the grounds to learn about the rich history of Jamaica and the story of Martha Brae. Make your way down 3 miles of river or explore the six acres of beautifully manicured lawns situated on a natural horseshoe island.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Horseback Ride & Swim plus Dunn's River Falls
Enjoy two activities in one day for ultimate thrill seeker experience. Start off by going horseback riding and finish your day unwinding at Dunn’s River Falls. This is the perfect combination to make a fun filling day you will never forget.
Duration:  6hrs - 7hrs