Bloomin’ Flower Workshop at Morning Glory Farm in Edgartown
Spend the afternoon among Morning Glory Farm's beautiful flower garden. Learn how to harvest flowers and style your own arrangements as you breathe in sweet aromas.
What You Will Do
- Harvest your own flowers and learn how to style arrangements, taking inspiration from the fields and pastures that surround you
- Fuel your creative energy with farm-fresh pastries and other small morsels, all paired with coffee and beverages from popular local businesses
- Walk through the flower fields of Morning Glory Farm to marvel at the vibrant displays of color
- Tour of Morning Glory Farm
- Flower arrangement workshop
- All materials
Please note that for this workshop, you will travel on foot, by car or boat. Please bring walking shoes, a sunhat and apron. Tours are weather dependent. Please bring rain jackets, rain or muck boots, short and long pants, flip-flops, bathing suits, walking shoes, sunscreen, bug spray and a water bottle. It can be chilly at night, so bring layers. Meals are not dressy, so be comfortable. Minimum of 12 guests. Please provide operator with dietary requirements at time of booking. Though dietary choices and restrictions are respected, menu substitutions are not available because menus are based on the day's harvest.
Non-refundable. However, you may transfer your reservation to another person. Operator may cancel the event if the minimum of 12 guests is not met. In this case, you may choose another adventure or ask for a refund. Please email operator with any questions.
- 2 Ratings