Make your way around a working vodka distillery. Learn how this delicious liquor is made before sampling a shot or two in the tasting room along with a free craft cocktail included with your tour.
Duration:  45mins - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through a local distillery, which is housed inside an iconic fire station in Fort Worth
- Walk through the facility with an expert guiding the way: Check out the equipment used to craft the company’s own BLK EYE Vodka
- Hear stories of how the company creates vodka using black-eyed peas, the only one of its kind
- Head over to the tasting room to enjoy sampling the vodka, letting the rich flavors wash over your palate
- Enjoy your craft cocktail included with your tour.
- Guided tour
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Rescheduling Allowed. No cancelation refunds.
Jun 3, 2019
I purchased a groupon for this tour which indicated that it included a tour, tasting, 2 beverages, and $10 of non-alcohol purchases. That is what I expected from the experience. The tour was full of information about the building and the distillery, but there was no tasting at all. The bar area was so crowded that it took forever to order 1 drink. We didn't even bother to order a second. If you are advertising that the tour includes a tasting, the tour should have a separate tasting from the busy bar upstairs. If I had had a chance to taste anything, I might have purchased a bottle of something. There was way too much going on at the distillery for only two employees to handle. It was chaotic and did not deliver what was promised. I would like give your products another chance. Maybe I can try the products at a retail location.
Apr 8, 2019
We loved our visit to Black Eye!
Mar 25, 2019
It has great atmosphere and our guide was knowledgeable and passionate about the product!
Meeting location:  503 Bryan Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year