- 117 Ratings
BlackEyed Distilling Tour & Tasting in Fort Worth
Make your way around a working vodka distillery. Learn how this delicious liquor is made before sampling a shot or two in the tasting room along with a free craft cocktail included with your tour.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour through a local distillery, which is housed inside an iconic fire station in Fort Worth
- Walk through the facility with an expert guiding the way: Check out the equipment used to craft the company's own BLK EYE Vodka
- Hear stories of how the company creates vodka using black-eyed peas, the only one of its kind
- Head over to the tasting room to enjoy sampling the vodka, letting the rich flavors wash over your palate
- Enjoy your craft cocktail included with your tour.
- Guided tour
Tour is wheelchair accessible.
Rescheduling Allowed. No cancelation refunds.
- 117 Ratings
The atmosphere, staff, and drinks were absolutely amazing! I have nothing bad to say about the experience; it was perfect! Also, Payton Lindsey deserves a raise 😉 he did awesome!
Great place, great vodka, great people! Well worth the tour!
Great venue! Loved the old fire station. Great Vodka and the history and tutorial from Preston was wonderful.. Great job everyone. Thanks. We will recommend the tour to friends.
I think there should be pre-tour activities that all could be engaged in. Like Trivia or more team table games. Higher energy from the tour guide. Maybe a fun flight of vodka to taste before hand or after.
Peyton was our hist and bartender; he was gracious, knowledgeable, and made top notch drinks! The vodka they craft is truIy one of a kind and spectacular...move over Grey Goose! We will be back again.
Loved walking in and being asked my drink order before we even got started!! Preston did a great job and I forget the bartenders name but she was so much fun, thanks for a great visit for my sister and I!
Good quality vodka. Unique atmosphere. And outstandingly informative tour.
First and most important the vodka is superb! The atmosphere was fantastic and we will be back!
I had a group of ten friends to celebrate Christmas. The folks at Black Eye were very patient and waited for the whole group to show up. I had some unexpected delays trying to coordinate that many friends. But the atmosphere is great, the building is beautiful and the tour was both educational and informative. My boyfriend and I will be back for sure!