Immerse yourself in the Amish culture by visiting a farm during milking time, meeting the farmer and local craftsman, and having an informative experience while chatting with an Amish family in their home
- Enter an Amish barn to learn about the milking process firsthand, which is surprisingly not done by hand
- Discover how milk is kept cold in the bulk tank with “Amish electricity”
- See how local Amish businesses make everything from gazebos and furniture to farm equipment and quilts
- Travel down scenic backroads to a distant farm in the countryside for a friendly conversation
- No children under six years old.
Please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled activity.