- Bike down the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail to witness breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and to spot native wildlife and lush vegetation
- Fill your afternoon touring three of Anchorage’s finest breweries, sampling rich flavors and learning about the brewing process from your knowledgeable guides who are happy to entertain and teach
- Take a break from the tour to get a quick lunch and explore the bustling heart of the city
- Meet up in downtown Anchorage before being driven out to Kincaid Park, a stunning 1,500 acre natural park that’s the largest in the city
- Bike rental and helmet
- A minimum of 12 beer tastings
- A selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co
- Roundtrip guided transportation
Participants must be at least 21 years of age. Please bring an ID. Closed-toed shoes are required. Please bring cash or a credit card to purchase memorabilia.
All tours depart promptly at 10am from the pick up location. Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in with your guide. The pick-up location is in front of the Copper Whale Inn in downtown Anchorage. After the tour, you will be dropped off downtown outside the downtown visitor center around 6:30pm.
Full refund minus a $10 per person ticketing fee for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the start of the reserved tour. Non-refundable for all other cancellations.