- Bike down the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail to witness breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and to spot native wildlife and lush vegetation
- Fill your afternoon touring three of Anchorage’s finest breweries, sampling rich flavors and learning about the brewing process from your knowledgeable guides who are happy to entertain and teach
- Take a break from the tour to get a quick lunch and explore the bustling heart of the city
- Meet up in downtown Anchorage before being driven out to Kincaid Park, a stunning 1,500 acre natural park that’s the largest in the city
- Bike rental and helmet
- A minimum of 12 beer tastings
- A selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co
- Roundtrip guided transportation
Participants must be at least 21 years of age. Please bring an ID. Closed-toed shoes are required. Please bring cash or a credit card to purchase memorabilia.
All tours depart promptly at 10am from the pick up location. Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in with your guide. The pick-up location is in front of the Copper Whale Inn in downtown Anchorage. After the tour, you will be dropped off downtown outside the downtown visitor center around 6:30pm.
Full refund minus a $10 per person ticketing fee for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the start of the reserved tour. Non-refundable for all other cancellations.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Anchorage Brewery Tour
Get an insider's look into some of Anchorage's finest and unique breweries on this three-hour and thirty-minute guided tour. Sample flavorful brews and enjoy delicious appetizers as you get an exclusive look at the brewing process.
Duration:  3hrs 45mins - 4hrs 15mins
Alaska Crafted Tour and Transfer- Whittier
Ease back into reality as you join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator' for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour from the shores of Prince William Sound along arguably the most scenic 60 mile stretch of road in Alaska, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Duration:  7hrs 30mins - 8hrs
Alaska Crafted Cruise Tour and Transfer-Seward
Join your knowledgeable ‘Hoperator' for a fun filled day tasting your way back to the confines of the big city, Anchorage AK. Enjoy a fully guided tour and transfer from the historic port city of Seward through the mountains of the Kenai peninsula along the 114-mile National Scenic Byway, the Seward Highway. Included in the tour is a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and a behind the scenes tour and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Duration:  9hrs - 9hrs 30mins