Bike Tour of Virginia Beach
Spend some time biking on the beautiful beachfront of Virginia Beach. Cruise along as you follow your guide, who will regale you with stories about the rich history of this gorgeous part of town.
What You Will Do
- Tour the best of Virginia Beach, a city right on the Atlantic Coast that sits at the intersection of Chesapeake Bay and the ocean, full of tasty seafood restaurants and all sorts of beach fun
- Start off near the Boardwalk and ride along three miles of enchanting beachfront full of top attractions, there's even a separate bike lane so you don't have to worry about pedestrians
- Listen in to entertaining stories about the history of this town that stretches all the way back to 1607, your tour guides are well-informed and full of interesting tidbits
- Get a glimpse of ornate beachfront homes that look out over the frothing surf
- Bottled water and a snack
- A guided bike tour
- Bike equipment
Arrive 10 minutes early, helmets must be worn, and a waiver must be signed.
36 hours before tour.
- 7 Ratings