Bike Tour of North Virginia Beach
Bike down the beautiful beachfront, full of charming views, and explore the rich history of Virginia Beach. Enjoy the sea breeze and the salty smell of the beach as you cruise along on your bike.
What You Will Do
- Tour the best of Virginia Beach, a city right on the Atlantic Coast that sits at the intersection of Chesapeake Bay and the ocean, full of tasty seafood restaurants and all sorts of beach fun
- Start off near the Boardwalk and ride along three miles of enchanting beachfront full of top attractions, there's even a separate bike lane so you don't have to worry about pedestrians
- After the Boardwalk, explore secluded paths and alleyways through the neighborhoods of the northern end, where gorgeous mansions and blossoming gardens await
- Coast through a stunning labyrinth, followed by a wandering trail through a bamboo forest
- End up at the Cavalier Hotel: a luxurious building constructed in 1926 with a rich history as both a destination resort and a military base — some even believe it's haunted
- Bottled water
- A guided bike tour
- Bike equipment
Arrive 10 minutes early. A waiver must be signed.
36 hours before activity.
- 27 Ratings