- 162 Ratings
Big Zombie Walking Tour of Woodbury
Come explore the town of Woodbury on an informative tour that gives you the inside scoop on The Walking Dead. See spots from your favorite episodes as guides, who are mega fans and some who have been on set, offer up behind the scenes stories.
What You Will Do
- Explore the town of Woodbury and outside Alexandria on a fascinating tour that fans of the show will love
- Discover every inch of the town: Explore from the gate into Alexandria to the building that served as the Governor’s torture chamber
- Keep your eyes open as you wander around—you never know what could be hiding around the corner
- Check out base camp, the Claimer’s and Pudding House and the Governor’s apartment
- Follow along with guides who are professional actors with plenty of behind-the-scenes stories
- One-hour walking tour of Woodbury
- Professional guide
- Complimentary commemorative photo
- Insider guide who has worked on set
- Behind the scenes stories
- Clips to bring the locations to life
No cancellations or refunds will be given.
- 162 Ratings
It was awesome!履♀️
Great tour! Recommend to all the Walking Dead fans to do this tour! Lovely location! Just wish we could’ve had a better peak @ Alexandria...
Our Guide was great. The tour was a great tour. Our guide really knew and gave us questions so we could try and figure out where we were or what place we was at. I would go on this tour again.
Our tour guide made it great!! His name is Steve and he's the best! We did the walking tour and seeing Woodbury was incredible. My son is a huge fan and absolutely loved it. Thank you!
The tour was great! Loved seeing places they film the show! The tour guide was super nice and funny. Would highly recommend this tour to any TWD lover!
I wouldve liked to have gotten a little closer to the towns for better photo-ops
My grandson and I took this tour on Friday July 14 at 2:00. We were the only two on the tour. I'm so sorry I don't have the young woman's name but maybe you will know from the date etc. we both thoroughly enjoyed the tour...me only because my grandson was so excited!! She took all the time he wanted to answer any and all questions. A highlight was most certainly when she introduced us to "Father Gabriel " who was more than gracious. What a pleasant experience....despite the GA heat!.
Stephanie was so an amazing guide and insider to our favorite show! We really cannot say enough good things about her tour! We loved getting to see Woodbury, Alexandria, Glenn and Maggie train tracks, etc. Stephanie packed so many interesting facts into our tour! We would highly recommend this tour!!!
Cindy was so energetic and excited to share her extensive WD behind the scenes knowledge with us. She was most informative and fun! We had a great time!
Colin our guide knew the show, the town the culture And let us hold lucille. Very professional, fun and exciting if you are a fan of twd don't miss this lovely town of Senioa and the great tour