Big Zombie Tour Part 3
Go behind the scenes with the third installment of the zombie tour, taking you to filming locations of the Walking Dead. With seven cast member death sights, this tour is a hit that won't leave you with a cliffhanger ending.
What You Will Do
- Find out more about famous scenes from the iconic show on a tour of several different locations used in filming, including Jesus’ gas station, Glenn's dumpster scene, the Bob-E-Que scene and more
- Feast on a special lunch box from a local restaurant, or bring you own snacks (lunch available for additional purchase)
- Play trivia for prizes and test your Walking Dead knowledge
- Take advantage of round-trip transportation to get there and back in comfort
- Tour of filming locations with a guide who has worked on-set
- Trivia prizes and group photo
- Complimentary commemorative photo
- Insider guide who has worked on set
- Behind the scenes stories
- Clips to bring the locations to life
Please arrive 30 minutes early to make sure you get to the right spot and find parking. Check-in inside the Cherokee Rose Gift Shop.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed for the tour. The tours take place rain or shine so please prepare accordingly.
- 318 Ratings
Had such an awsome time,tour guide&driven were fantastic!def would do it again,so much info,
It was just as interesting as 1 & 2. Totally enjoyed!
We enjoyed this tour! The guide, Colin, was very knowledgeable about all the locations and lots of behind the scenes trivia. The driver, Ricky Bobby, was excellent. We will definitely do the other Big Zombie Tours.
Great tour and great tour guide. Thank you for a great tour
Started out a little slowly, but picked up and became more interesting. Would probably choose Big Zombie 2 next time. Great, fun staff!!
Had lots of fun! The tour guide Colin was very knowledgeable, fun, engaging, entertaining, and great with the guests. My daughter is a Negan fan and was so excited with Lucille and the the fact she could play out using Lucille! Exciting and great fun! Recommend everyone to take one of these tours. Loved it! We will come back to take additional tours offered. Seeing locations used to film The Walking Dead makes you feel you are part of the show. Thanks again!!!!
It was fun and the locations were great! I have taken the big zombie 1 tour last year and I knew I would enjoy this one as well.
Tour guides were great
The tour is a must for Walking Dead fans. Josh Hilltop made it interesting and was great!!!
Tour guide was fantastic, enjoyed tour 3 the most!
I have taken all 3 tours and this one was the best. Very informative and entertaining
Took the tour 3-21-17. My 2 teens and I loved the tour. Stephanie was amazing! Will be back again!
Awesome!! Very informative!! Would recommend to every Walking Dead fan!