Volunteer Tour in the Florida Keys
Experience the satisfaction of voluntourism in the United States. Spend one day of your Key West vacation as a volunteer, enjoying a tour of this gorgeous location.
What You Will Do
- Help the Florida Keys recover and rebuild, supporting local small businesses as you spend some time in this gorgeous spot
- See the endangered Key deer, visit wildlife at the Blue Hole, and meet new people and make new friends
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, plenty of snacks, bottled water and sports drinks to keep you going
- Clean up residential yard debris on Big Pine Key, as well as beaches and mangroves on the National Key Deer Refuge
- Comfortable, air-conditioned 15-passenger van
- Water, sports drinks, snacks, and lunch, and all the tools necessary
- Hotel pick-up
Please wear long pants and comfortable shirt, sturdy shoes, and eat a healthy breakfast. Bring sunscreen, bug spray, and a hat.