- 1 Rating
Volcano Hiking Tour in Hawaii
Head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park exploring the sights while hiking along the Kilauea Iki Trail. Learn about the natural landmarks while getting a good workout along the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided hiking adventure, walking along the crater floor where the lava has hardened
- Make your way to the Jaggar Museum where you can shop and enjoy an impressive view
- See a variety of local birds and plants throughout your journey, hearing stories about each from your guide
- Take a break for a picnic lunch where you can refuel while enjoying the great outdoors
- Guided hiking tour
- Park admission
- Picnic lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Rain ponchos, umbrellas, and folding chairs
You should be able to hike 4 miles including steps and slopes.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes (no open toes), sun protection, rain gear, a light jacket, and bring all medications.
100% Refund up to 48 hours prior. 50% refund 24-24 hours prior. No refund within 24 hours.
- 1 Rating