- 50 Ratings
Kealakekua Bay Kayak Rental
Feel the warm Hawaiian sun on your skin, and the tropical breeze in your hair while paddling in the gentle blue waters of Kealakekua Bay. Spend the day on the water with a relaxing full-day kayak rental.
What You Will Do
- Paddle along the bay by kayak and soak in the views of Hawaii's tropical wildlife, including dolphins, sea turtles and manta rays
- Enjoy easy pickup and drop-off rental service right at the bay for your riding convenience
- Have an adventurous day out on Kealakekua Bay with a friend or solo, where you're sure to see spinner dolphins up close
- Opt for an exciting snorkeling excursion swimming alongside colorful tropical fish along the ornate and delicate reefs
- All-day kayak rental in Kealakekua Bay
- All equipment needed, plus convenient drop off and pickup
Snorkel gear not included, but can be rented for $10 per person.
- 50 Ratings
We had a great morning on Kealakekua Bay! When we arrived at Ehu & Kai's they were very efficient, then gave my husband the paperwork to complete while I parked the car (about a block away), by the time I got back they already had the kayak ready and were ready to give me a quick lesson (this was my first time ocean kayaking). We got great directions, and they were great at giving us the landmarks to look for on the way back. The water was beautiful and the snorkeling was amazing. Thanks for a great experience!
The service was great! The staff was helpful and had great suggestions on what to do. Online registration was simple! Thanks!
Good quality, very good prices, friendly and helpful people and flexible, informative and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
- Josiah L
The rental process and equipment was super-smooth. Getting in and out of the cove was a little stressful, what with the waves and rock walls.
We had a wonderful time exploring the Kealakekua Bay with Ehu & Kai Kayaks. The online rental was easy and the kayaks were ready to go when we arrived. The family owned business is efficient and friendly. The paddle over to the Cook Monument offers beautiful views. We were lucky enough to see a pod of dolphins swimming right next to our kayaks! The snorkeling was awesome around the Cook Monument. I highly recommend Ehu & Kai Kayaks. This adventure was definitely a highlight of our trip.
Excellent service and follow up with our mistake.