Historic Ocean Trail
Ride our spectacular ATV's to see spectacular views!
What You Will Do
- One and a half hour ATV (all-terrain vehicle) ride along King Kamehameha's pathway;
- 16 and older can drive an ATV, and ages 5-15 can ride as a passenger
- 30 minute introduction to riding an ATV
- Spectacular scenery, from Kohala Mountain to Macadamia nut orchards and 200 foot cliffs with breathtaking coastal views
- Easy to operate and fully automatic ATV's, helmets, goggles, gloves, and proper riding instruction;
- Rentals on towels, shoes, pants, and shirts are $5 per item
- Refreshments at a secluded pebbled bay with views of Keawaeli Bay
Please bring a change of clothes, towels, camera; wear long pants and completely covered shoes; wear clothes that can get dirty. All drivers must be at least 16 years of age and weigh 90-300 lbs. Children between 5-15 years old must ride with an adult who is at least 25 years or a professional guide. Passengers riding on a tandem ATV must be 12 years old and a minimum of 5 ft tall. Children from ages 5-17 require a parent or legal guardian (with legal guardianship letter) to ride. We are unable to accomodate expectant mothers, people who have had surgery recently, or have chronic back/neck pain.
Weather: Scenery and weather change without notice and any adjustments or cancellations may occur at any time