Participants should bring walking shoes, layers of clothing for various weather conditions, warm rain jacket, and money for buying coffee and souvenirs. We recommend that participants should be in good physical condition. There is a lot of hiking on this tour. All participants must be ages 6+. Transportation will happen in an air-conditioned van.
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Hawaii Outdoor Guides.
Hawaii Volcano Tour
Enjoy this scenic volcano tour at one of the world's most picturesque places!
What You Will Do
- Guided tour to the Hulihee Palace, Stone church, and short coastal hike to the "end of the world"
- Kona coffee farm tour with option to buy coffee
- Punalu'u Beach Park for spottin turtles, hiking to a Hawaiian temple, and meandering down the ancient path that connected the villages
- Volcanoes National Park for hiking to Kilauea, Thurston Lava tube, and a glowing lava lake at Halema'uma'u
- Background information in the form of photos and videos provided by your personal tour iPad
- Picnic lunch and dinner
- Tour includes Kona pick-up, lunch and dinner, and an iPad learning tool
- 1 Rating
Kailua-Kona, HI 96745, USA
Select Date & Time