Hawaii Volcano Tour
Make the most of your time in Hawaii with an unforgettable tour where you see volcanoes up-close. Walk across lava fields and feel hot stream emerging from a subterranean vent as you marvel at the natural beauty of Hawaii.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Volcanoes National Park: Stroll over a lava field and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, a unique natural formation
- Learn all about volcanoes from your friendly guide with videos and photos displayed on a handy iPad
- Set off on a guided tour to the Hulihee Palace and the Stone church, plus enjoy a coastal hike to a spot known as "The End of the World"
- Check out a Kona coffee farm where you get the chance to buy delicious local coffee
- Head to the sandy shores of Punalu'u Beach Park to spot turtles, hike to a Hawaiian temple, and meander along an ancient path
- Pick-up in Kona
- Lunch and dinner
- An iPad learning tool
- Guided tour
Please bring walking shoes, layers of clothing for various weather conditions, warm rain jacket, and money for buying coffee and souvenirs. There is a lot of hiking on this tour. All participants must be ages 6+. Transportation will be in an air-conditioned van.
- 1 Rating