Please bring walking shoes, layers of clothing for various weather conditions, warm rain jacket, and money for buying coffee and souvenirs. There is a lot of hiking on this tour. All participants must be ages 6+. Transportation will be in an air-conditioned van.
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Hawaii Outdoor Guides.
Hawaii Volcano Tour
Make the most of your time in Hawaii with an unforgettable tour where you see volcanoes up-close. Walk across lava fields and feel hot stream emerging from a subterranean vent as you marvel at the natural beauty of Hawaii.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Volcanoes National Park: Stroll over a lava field and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, a unique natural formation
- Learn all about volcanoes from your friendly guide with videos and photos displayed on a handy iPad
- Set off on a guided tour to the Hulihee Palace and the Stone church, plus enjoy a coastal hike to a spot known as "The End of the World"
- Check out a Kona coffee farm where you get the chance to buy delicious local coffee
- Head to the sandy shores of Punalu'u Beach Park to spot turtles, hike to a Hawaiian temple, and meander along an ancient path
- Pick-up in Kona
- Lunch and dinner
- An iPad learning tool
- Guided tour
- 1 Rating
Kailua-Kona, HI 96745, USA
Select Date & Time