Hawaii Volcano Overnight Camping Trip
Camp in one of Hawaii's most famous parks and see the black sands and waterfalls unique to its landscape and volcanic structures.
What You Will Do
- Camping inside the Volcanoes National Park for one night
- Day hikes to visit black sand beaches, the waterfalls on the east side of the island, and trail running on new lava
- Snorkeling in crystal clear water
- Knowledgeable guide sharing the history and culture of the island
- All camping equipment (including sleeping bags), all on-trip transportation, cooking gear, and quality snorkel gear
Air-conditioned van will be used for transportation. The hikes can be moderate to strenuous. Food is not included in the price, and a group shopping trip is held at the beginning of the tour. Participants may purchase food with the group or individually. Space is limited but it is recommended that guests bring the following: a swim suit, small pack towel, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 2 shirts, rain jacket, sandals, trail running shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, undergarments, water bottle, small pillow, and toiletries. Luggage Storage is available for $10 per piece in a secure facility. Guests must be 6+.