Four Hour Snorkeling and Animal Encounters in Hawaii
Explore the deep with this unique and extensive tour off the coastline of the Big Island!
What You Will Do
- Intimate, personalized snorkeling tour on the only U.S. Navy Special Warfare craft available for civilian enjoyment, the Ocean Warrior, built for speed and maneuverability
- Visits to the Captain's secret spots along the Kona coast for snorkeling, exploring, and enjoying paradise including secluded coves with underwater tunnels and archways, fish, coral, and unique rock formations
- The ride to the secret location will consist of a search for marine life sightings, with possible viewings of sharks, dolphins or humpback whales (seasonal)
- Chance to swim with dolphins, sharks, pilot whales, manta rays, and turtles
- Ride on the way home is set at an exhilarating fast speed, with stops at points of interest like the Captain Cook Monument and the Place of Refuge
- Snorkeling gear and flotation devices, shade cover when stopped, dry boxes (for storing items you don't want getting wet), cold beverages, tropical fruit, and snacks
Please meet at the Honokohau Marina at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Safety Requirements: Must be over 4 feet all, must not have any neck or back injuries, must not have had any major surgerys in the past 6 months, must not be pregnant, and be able to climb ladder. Please bring sun protection (secure hats, sunglasses, sunblock, cover-ups).
Whale Watching Season: Approximately November 15th to May 1st!