We're excited to help you complete your booking with Waipio Ridge Stables.
Five Hour Waipi'o Valley Waterfall Horseback Ride
Enjoy this five hour, scenic horseback ride.
What You Will Do
- Five hour journey by horseback along the rim of Waipi'o Valley to the top of Hi'ilawe, one of Hawaii's highest and most beautiful waterfalls
- Continuing down the Hi'ilawe steam to a series of smaller, beautiful waterfalls and secret pool
- Short hike to a private waterfall spilling into a pristine ginger-lined pool
- Ride through former sugar cane lands, which is now cultivated by eucalyptus trees, and take in amazing views of Waipi'o Valley and Maui in the distance
- Picnic at the private waterfall's pool, with an option to swim
- Experienced trail guide and lunch
Check in at 8:30am. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, sun protection, and swimwear under clothes. Bring a light jacket, towel, and camera. Guests must be 8+. The maximum weight is 240 pounds.
Kukuihaele Rd, Honokaa, HI 96727, USA
Select Date & Time