Five-Hour Waipi'o Valley Waterfall Horseback Ride
Enjoy a five-hour scenic horseback ride through gorgeous Waipi'o Valley. Follow winding trails as you ride towards a stunning waterfall, where you enjoy a picnic.
What You Will Do
- Giddy up along the rim of Waipi'o Valley to reach the top of Hi'ilawe, one of Hawaii's highest and most beautiful waterfalls
- Head down the Hi'ilawe stream to a series of beautiful waterfalls and secret pools
- Dismount for a short hike to a private waterfall that careens into a pristine ginger-lined pool
- Ride through former sugar cane lands, which are now cultivated with eucalyptus trees and offer amazing views of Waipi'o Valley and beyond
- Feast on a delicious picnic at the base of a waterfall and alongside a shimmering pool where you can go for a swim to cool off
- Experienced trail guide and lunch
Check in at 8:30am. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, sun protection, and swimwear under clothes. Bring a light jacket, towel, and camera. Guests must be 8+. The maximum weight is 240 pounds.