Five Hour Bike Ride Through Volcanoes National Park
Feel the heat of an ancient volcano while biking through scenic Volcanoes National Park on a five hour bike tour.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a 5 hour, 15 mile guided bicycle tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Cycle through a combination of off and on road trail, and ride by steam vents, through a rain forest and fern forest, along the Summit Caldera rim, then onto the Chain of Craters road
- Make a pit stop at the Kilaueaiki Crater Overlook and Thurston Lava tube for a short hike
- Pause to enjoy and photograph the incredible volcanic scenery
- Enjoy a freshly made lunch at a vista overlooking the ocean
- Giant Sedona comfort hybrid bike, helmet, bike bag and gloves, and rain jacket
- 5 hour bike tour
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Roundtrip transportation from meeting locations
- Safety instructions
- Professional interpretive tour guide and driver
Bring layered clothing, closed toed shoes, protective eye wear, sunscreen, camera, binoculars, and a sense of adventure! Tour is rain or shine, so please dress appropriately.
If there is advanced notice of unsafe conditions, operator will notify you to reschedule your tour or offer an alternative. If tour is cancelled 3 hours before the tour start time, operator will notify you to reschedule your tour or you will receive a refund.