22 Mile Waterfall & Rainforest Ride
Enjoy this long ride through a rainforest and to a waterfall!
What You Will Do
- Two and a half hour, 22 mile ATV (all-terrain vehicle) ride along spectacular coastlines and through Hawaii's oldest rain forest to a cascading waterfall; 16 and older can drive an ATV, and ages 5-15 can ride as a passenger
- 30 minute introduction to riding an ATV
- Native Hawaiian guides sharing genuine local history
- Panoramic views from 2,500 feet in elevation
- See exotic plant life that can't be found anywhere else in the world
- Hike to a beautiful waterfall where you may get to swim in its refreshing pond below
- Easy to operate and fully automatic ATV's, helmets, goggles, gloves, and proper riding instruction; rentals on towels, shoes, pants, and shirts are $5 per item
Please bring a change of clothes, towels, swimsuit, camera; wear long pants and completely covered shoes; wear clothes that can get dirty. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and weigh 90-300 lbs; children between 5-15 years old must ride with an adult who is at least 25 years or our professional guide; passengers riding on a tandem ATV must be 12 years old and a minimum of 5 ft tall. Children from ages 5-17 require parent or legal guardian (with legal guardianship letter) to be present. Sadly we are unable to accommodate expectant mothers, people who have had surgery recently, or have chronic back/neck pain.
- Scenery and weather change without notice and any adjustments or cancellations may occur at any time