15 Mile Waterfall Ride
Enjoy this medium distance ATV ride to a scenic waterfall.
What You Will Do
- 2 hour, 15 mile ATV (all-terrain vehicle) ride through a tropical rain forest to a hidden waterfall;
- 30 minute introduction to riding an ATV
- Scenic views riding through the oldest rain forest on the Big Island, under canopies of trees, by lanes of wild ginger patches, and across several mountain streams, reaching 2,500 feet in elevation
- See exotic plant life that can't be found anywhere else in the world
- hiking to a beautiful waterfall where you may get to swim in its refreshing pond below
- Easy to operate and fully automatic ATV's, helmets, goggles, gloves, and proper riding instruction; rentals on towels, shoes, pants, and shirts are $5 per item
Please bring a change of clothes, towels, swimsuit, and a camera; wear long pants and completely covered shoes and wear clothes that can get dirty. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and weigh 90-300 lbs; children between 5-15 years old must ride with an adult who is at least 25 years or our professional guide. Passengers riding on a tandem ATV must be 12 years old and a minimum of 5 ft tall; children from ages 5-17 require parent or legal guardian (with legal guardianship letter) to be present. We are unable to accommodate expectant mothers, people who have had surgery recently, or have chronic back/neck pain.
- Scenery and weather change without notice and any adjustments or cancellations may occur at any time