- Embark on a 3 hour, 8.5 mile guided bicycle tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Cycle through a combination of off and on road trail, ride by steam vents, through a rain forest and fern forest, along the Summit Caldera rim, then onto the Chain of Craters road
- Make a pit stop at the Kilaueaiki Crater Overlook and Thurston Lava tube for a short hike
- Pause to enjoy and photograph the incredible volcanic scenery
- Giant Sedona comfort hybrid bike, helmet, bike bag and gloves, and rain jacket
- 3 hour bike tour in Volcanoes National Park
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Roundtrip transportation from meeting locations, safety instruction, and professional interpretive tour guide and driver
Bring layered clothing, closed toed shoes, protective eyewear, sunscreen, camera, binoculars, and a sense of adventure! Tours depart rain or shine so dress accordingly.
If there is advanced notice of unsafe conditions, operator will notify you to reschedule your tour or offer an alternative. If tour is cancelled 3 hours before the tour start time, operator will notify you to reschedule your tour or you will receive a refund. If the weather conditions become unsafe to bike within 3 hours of the tour start time or during the tour, you will receive a van tour with additional hikes until weather conditions improve.