- Discover the beauty of Kahua Ranch, which is nestled in the Kohala Mountains and encompasses 12,000 acres of rolling hills and green pastures
- Enjoy panoramic views of snowcapped mountains, sprawling coastline, stately cinder cones and lush pastures dotted with grazing sheep and cattle
- Have the opportunity to trot and cantor during select parts of the tour on a well-trained horse that suits your riding ability
- Learn how modern day paniolos adapt traditional ranchhand skills passed down over generations, to fit the needs of today
- 1.5 hour guided horseback tour
Please remember to wear long pants, sunscreen, covered shoes (like sneakers) and to bring a bottle of water. Participants should be in good physical health. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly or people with limiting physical disabilities.
All participants must sign a waiver. Age minimum is eight years old, and the weight limit is 230 pounds.
Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance of your trip. Tours canceled without 24 hours notice will be subject to a 100% charge for the tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below