Enjoy panoramic views of the mountains and the coastline, while freely horseback riding at one of the oldest ranches in Hawaii.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take an unforgettable journey onto a 12,000 acre working cattle and sheep ranch where the breathtaking beauty of North Kohala will unfold before your eyes
- Our experienced paniolos (Hawaiian cowboys) and well trained horses make for superb riding conditions, maximum safety for the beginners and maximum flexibility for the experts
- We offer open range riding (not head to tail) and cater to individual riding abilities
- Guided horseback tour with knowledgeable guides
- The opportunity during select parts of the tour for trotting and cantoring (always with a guide)
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- Minimum age is 8 years old and weight limit is 230lbs
- Please remember to wear long pants, sunscreen, covered shoes (sneakers) and bring a bottled water
24 Hour Cancellation Policy - All tours cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to 100% tour charge.
Aug 15, 2019
Great horses. Staff are friendly and full of interesting local facts and history. The ranch is wonderful to ride on. Sun, mist, clouds, but it is all good.
Jul 4, 2019
We had a great time. Jackie was friendly and patient, taking time to speak to every guest. We love Care Bear and Matt!
Jun 30, 2019
Awesome experience and knowledgable guides
Meeting location:  59 Kohala Mountain Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year