Go back in time to experience the town of Hilo, learning about its roots and more. Check out the most scenic sights with a local leading the way.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided history tour of Hilo, a town located in Hawaii known as “Big Island”
- Weave in and out of local attractions, such as Liliu’okalani Park, Rainbow Falls, and the local farmers market
- See many different landmarks, including the statue of “King Kamehameha the Great”
- Cruise over the “Old Mamalahoa Highway” on a relaxing drive, taking in the sights and learning about its history
- Half-day guided tour for up to 6 people
Please wear comfortable shoes, sun protection, rain gear or a light jacket.
Smoking is allowed at designated spots only.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  49 Banyan Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year