Make the most of your time in Hawaii with an unforgettable tour where you see volcanoes up-close. Walk across lava fields and feel hot stream emerging from a subterranean vent as you marvel at the natural beauty of Hawaii.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Volcanoes National Park: Stroll over a lava field and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, a unique natural formation
- Learn all about volcanoes from your friendly guide with videos and photos displayed on a handy iPad
- Set off on a guided tour to the Hulihee Palace and the Stone church, plus enjoy a coastal hike to a spot known as “The End of the World”
- Check out a Kona coffee farm where you get the chance to buy delicious local coffee
- Head to the sandy shores of Punalu’u Beach Park to spot turtles, hike to a Hawaiian temple, and meander along an ancient path
- Pick-up in Kona
- Lunch and dinner
- An iPad learning tool
- Guided tour
- Please bring walking shoes, layers of clothing for various weather conditions, warm rain jacket, and money for buying coffee and souvenirs.
- There is a lot of hiking on this tour.
- Transportation will be in an air-conditioned van.
- All participants must be ages 6+.
Sep 11, 2014
Katie was an amazing tour guide! Not only was she personable, friendly, and knowledgeable -- she went out of her way to help introduce us to several excellent hole-in-the-wall spots on the island. One drawback about the itinerary of the tour itself -- our group was expecting a longer hike up and around Mt. Kilauea and a much closer encounter with the lava lake.
Meeting location:  75-5680 Kuakini Hwy
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year