Best of Pittsburgh Walking Tour
Discover Pittsburgh on a guided walking tour full of historical sites. Explore the financial district and the artsy side of town with a friendly guide, who shares great tales of the city.
What You Will Do
- Explore the heart of downtown Pittsburgh on foot with a guided walking tour to must-see spots
- Visit the city's Golden Triangle, including the financial and cultural district as well as Point State Park
- Head to iconic cultural landmarks and historical monuments as you get a feel for this unique city
- Discover beautiful squares and fascinating works of public art as you check out unseen details and hidden local favorites
- Stroll down major avenues and wander into small alleyways for an unforgettable introduction to the Burgh
- Two-hour guided walking tour of Pittsburgh
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Please show up 10 minutes prior to departure time for tour check-in. Every participants will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins.
In case of inclement weather, tour will be cancelled and rescheduled for either later in the day or for another date. Your tour reservation can easily be rescheduled, at no charge, obviously subject to availability. Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours before the tour stars. Tour credit that can be used for anytime in the future for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of tour. No-shows automatically lose the right to receive a refund.
- 40 Ratings
Guide was very knowledgeable about the Pittsburgh area from the time of British and French wars. New history of power brokers and changes in city due to outside influencers. Knew the religious factors as well.