Best of Kauai Land and River Tour
Get set for an incredible single-day tour of Kauai's north and east sides. Learn about island from an expert guide as you explore the North Shore and east side, and take a river cruise to Fern Grotto.
What You Will Do
- Driving sightseeing tour of Kauai with guide sharing history and culture of the various sites visited
- Visits to the best beaches, mountains, waterfalls, and sacred ancient Hawaiian sites on the East Shore
- Visit to the Wailua River Marina where you'll board a spacious, open-air river boat for a two mile journey to the Fern Grotto
- Entertainment by Hawaiian musicians and hula dancers at the natural amphitheater of the Fern Grotto
- Visits to popular North Shore destinations like the Kilauea Lighthouse (winter months may include Humpback Whale sightings) and the Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary
- Additional stops and views of the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Hanalei taro fields, Anini Beach, sugar cane fields, old plantations, and other sights
There is a stop for a no-host lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Pickup time is determined by your location on the North and East side of Kauai, contact 808-634-7260 to confirm. Transportation is in a 14-passenger van, never filled with more than 12 people to ensure ample space and comfort. There is a required minimum booking of 2 passengers.
24-hr non-refundable cancellation policy.
- 1 Rating