There is a stop for a no-host lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Best of Kauai Land and River Tour
Get set for an incredible single-day tour of Kauai's north and east sides. Learn about island from an expert guide as you explore the North Shore and east side, and take a river cruise to Fern Grotto.
What You Will Do
- Driving sightseeing tour of Kauai with guide sharing history and culture of the various sites visited
- Visits to the best beaches, mountains, waterfalls, and sacred ancient Hawaiian sites on the East Shore
- Visit to the Wailua River Marina where you'll board a spacious, open-air river boat for a two mile journey to the Fern Grotto
- Entertainment by Hawaiian musicians and hula dancers at the natural amphitheater of the Fern Grotto
- Visits to popular North Shore destinations like the Kilauea Lighthouse (winter months may include Humpback Whale sightings) and the Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary
- Additional stops and views of the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Hanalei taro fields, Anini Beach, sugar cane fields, old plantations, and other sights
Pickup time is determined by your location on the North and East side of Kauai, contact 808-634-7260 to confirm. Transportation is in a 14-passenger van, never filled with more than 12 people to ensure ample space and comfort. There is a required minimum booking of 2 passengers.
24-hr non-refundable cancellation policy.
- 1 Rating