Best of Kauai Land & River Tour
Get set for an incredible single-day tour of Kauai's north and east sides. Learn about island from an expert guide as you explore the North Shore and east side, and take a river cruise to Fern Grotto.
What You Will Do
- Discover Kauai on a driving sightseeing tour of the island led by a friendly guide who shares the history and culture of the various sites visited
- Visit the most scenic beaches, mountains, waterfalls, and sacred ancient Hawaiian sites on the East Shore
- Explore the Wailua River Marina where you'll board a spacious, open-air riverboat for a two-mile journey to the Fern Grotto
- Enjoy entertainment by Hawaiian musicians and hula dancers at the natural amphitheater of the Fern Grotto
- Go to popular North Shore destinations like the Kilauea Lighthouse (winter months may include Humpback Whale sightings) and the Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary
- Make additional stops to the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Hanalei taro fields, Anini Beach, sugar cane fields, old plantations, and other sights where you'll be treated to picturesque views
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Kauai
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
There is a stop for a no-host lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Pickup time is determined by your location on the North and East side of Kauai. Please contact 808-634-7260 to confirm. Transportation is in a 14-passenger van, never filled with more than 12 people to ensure ample space and comfort. There is a required minimum booking of 2 passengers.
Non-refundable. Please contact operator at least 24 hours in advance to cancel.
- 1 Rating