- 2 Ratings
Best Island Day Ever Tour from Bayfield
Have hours of fun with a fully-customizable tour that includes paddling, lagoon tours, swimming, and more. Let loose in a scenic spot as you work on your tan and splash around tropical waters.
What You Will Do
- Discover the best of Holy Spirit Bay during your time on Madeline Island with a fully-customizable tour
- Paddle over sparkling waters for up to five hours of kayaking fun where you get your muscles working
- Check out a secluded lagoon and follow the winding shoreline or paddle head over to the sea caves at Big Bay State Park
- Jump off a cliff, then snorkel, swim, and sunbathe before refueling with a delicious picnic lunch
- Snorkel gear, wetsuits, paddle, and all necessary gear
Before 10 days, full refund. Within 10 days of the tour, no refund. Inclement weather = 100% refund.
- 2 Ratings
Daisy might be new to the kayak business, but she took TOTAL care of us. It truly was the "Best Island Day Ever Tour." She knew the waters/currents, and while we couldn't do Superior, she took us to a lagoon. Then we hiked with her to a "cliff jumping" spot where some of us braves the frigid waters of Lake Superior. It was a wonderful day for not much money at all. Give her a try. You won't be disappointed.
Daisy had studied wind and weather forecasts prior to our meeting. I was disappointed to not make it to the cliffs, but I know better than to mess with Lake Superior on windy day. We had a lovely paddle on the Lake in a double kayak and finished up on the lagoon in singles. Daisy shared great stories about the history of Madeline Island. We hit it off right away! I will recommend Holy Spirit to all my friends and hope to return next year.