Explore a historic plantation on a guided tour full of fascinating tidbits. Wander around this centuries-old mansion as you learn all about the region's past and the people who called it home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
Mar 17, 2020
Five stars! From the very nice lady in the gift shop, to the very knowledgeable and funny gentleman who guided us through this historic gem, we couldnt have asked for a better time. My husband and I will be back and are recommending B.P. to our friends and family.
Mar 4, 2020
Our guide was fantastic. She brought the house and family to life. Great tour
Feb 18, 2020
Clarence is one of the all time best guides!
Meeting location:  12602 Harrison Landing Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year