Explore a historic plantation on a guided tour full of fascinating tidbits. Wander around this centuries-old mansion as you learn all about the region's past and the people who called it home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
Jan 9, 2021
We enjoyed the tour and all the interesting sites. My daughter was especially pleased that is was a well rounded history about VA. I would like to know more about when the first ten presidents visited there but our guide didn't seem to know just said it was a social place.
Jan 4, 2021
The plantation was beautiful and the guided tour of the home was very informative.
Jan 3, 2021
Lovely place. Great tour guide. Learned a lot. Relaxing walking the grounds.
Meeting location:  12602 Harrison Landing Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year