Explore a historic plantation on a guided tour full of fascinating tidbits. Wander around this centuries-old mansion as you learn all about the region's past and the people who called it home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
May 13, 2021
The plantation is very well kept and the guide was knowledgeable about the history of the property.
May 12, 2021
We enjoyed the tour and tour guide. Learned a lot of new facts
May 11, 2021
The tour guide was very informative and the grounds were so beautifully maintained. I could have stayed for hours!
Meeting location:  12602 Harrison Landing Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year