Explore a historic plantation on a guided tour full of fascinating tidbits. Wander around this centuries-old mansion as you learn all about the region's past and the people who called it home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
Aug 1, 2021
Great tour. Sara was awesome!
Jul 31, 2021
Thanks for a great tour of Berkeley. My family had a great time and learned alot.
Jul 28, 2021
Love the tour and the preservation efforts!
Meeting location:  12602 Harrison Landing Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year