Explore a historic plantation on a guided tour full of fascinating tidbits. Wander around this centuries-old mansion as you learn all about the region's past and the people who called it home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
Nov 29, 2021
Enjoyed the tour and being able to look around in the kitchen, basement and the grounds. A lot of history in one beautiful place.
Nov 28, 2021
Loved this site, full of history! The tour guide was extremely informative and we enjoyed learning about the history of Berkeley very much. We will definitely be back to spend more time on the grounds.
Nov 28, 2021
This tour made our Thanksgiving the best ever. Our tour guide, Shane, was awesome. My 13 year old is still talking about the massive amount of history we learned in a small amount of time. I highly recommend that every family visit for Thanksgiving to experience the lingering spirit of the first Thanksgiving and the memories of many of our founding fathers and first presidents who visited the house over the years.
Meeting location:  12602 Harrison Landing Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year