We're excited to help you complete your booking with Red Mountain Trails .
Red Mountain Wine Tasting Trail Ride
Check out the vineyards of Red Mountain on horseback. Sample fine wines and enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at how each is made, told by the experts who make it.
What You Will Do
- Explore Red Mountain on a guided horseback adventure through the scenic trails
- Weave in and out of local vineyards and heading to the wineries for delicious tastings
- Hop off your horse and take a seat on the patio at one of the locations, enjoying a lavish lunch outdoors
- Feel confident working with a gentle horse that is well-mannered and properly trained
- Guided horseback tour
- Wine samples
- Guests must wear long pants
- Boots with a riding heel and smooth soles are required
- Guests must weight less than 225 lbs
Please bring sunscreen, a water bottle, brimmed hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
27314 E Ambassador Pr NE, Benton City, WA 99320, USA
Select Date & Time