- 10 Ratings
Snoqualmie River Intermediate Whitewater Rafting
Put your skills to the test with a whitewater rafting trip down the Snoqualmie River. Take on class three rapids and challenging obstacles in this gorgeous river corridor with the help of an expert guide.
What You Will Do
- Get suited up and take part in a brief safety lesson that prepares you for this thrilling journey
- Hop into a raft, paddle in hand to start you adventure down the scenic Snoqualmie River—coast between beautiful shores full of wildlife
- Float down the middle fork of the Snoqualmie River, which features a whitewater run with boulder gardens and wild scenery
- Take in views of boulder gardens, which weave through wild wooded scenic escapes
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation to and from the launch point: Focus on the fun while the staff worries about the nitty-gritty
- Certified whitewater guides
- Rafts and equipment
- Roundtrip transportation to and from river
- Safety lesson
- Guided tour
There is a two raft minimum, which accommodates 8-16 passengers. Passengers must be at least 14 years old with prior whitewater experience. Passengers 18 years or older do not need prior whitewater experience to participate. Minimum weight is 90 lbs. Safety kayers, trip leaders with advanced medical training, siftwater rescue kits, medical trauma kits, and emergency communication devices are on board. Helmets and wetsuits are required. Participants must sign a liability waiver prior to trip.
Tour takes place in Class Three to Four waters. Intermediate ability level. Trip is seven miles. Total of 2.5-3.5 hours (including safety talk, shuttle ride and rafting). You will spend approximately 1.5-2.5 hours on the river.
Reservations are final
- 10 Ratings
Great river rafting trip, Blake is an awesome guide. Overall, I enjoy the view and and challenges on this whitewater river, although it's a bit cold (40 degrees).
We had a blast! Felt very safe and secure. Professionally ran which makes a huge difference. All equipment was given to us and you were throughly briefed and trained before even getting out on the water. Would definitely do this again.
It was awesome experience.. all the guides rocked ... we were really happy . Thank you
The tour was great. The team was very professional and made me feel very confident in the trip. It was my first time and I will do it again. I would like to thank the Traid River team for a great experiences..
I had a great time this Saturday with Brandon at snoqualmie. I loved how organized everything was and our guide was awesome! Funny, encouraging and he saved my life so overall thumbs up. Definitely going to recommend to friends.
All the crews are awesome!