- 4 Ratings
Bellingham Whale-Watching Tour
Go on a whale of adventure as you seek out the giants of the deep in the dark-blue waters of the Pacific. Look for humpback, gray and orca whales gliding through the waves around Bellingham.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a whale-watching adventure along the shores of Bellingham with a professional leading the way
- Board a spacious boat built for touring and comfort to glide over the water at impressive speeds
- Watch out for a variety of whales, including humpbacks and gray whales known to frequent the area
- Spot other wildlife, including porpoises, otters, sea lions and more, as you travel up to 100 miles round-trip, sometimes deep into Canadian waters
- Whale-watching tour
- 5% savings with online booking
Bellingham departures are not guaranteed.
25% non-refundable deposit and cancellation fee. Trip is transferable until 72 hours before your departure. No-shows are non-refundable. Full refund for cancellations made by operator due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Cancellations made within 72 hours of departure are non-refundable, unless operator is able to resell your tickets.
- 4 Ratings