- 2 Ratings
Guided Tour of Xunantunich Ruins & Belize Zoo
Get a double dose of Belize on a two-part tour to an exotic zoo and historic ruins. Check out ancient pyramids and temples at the Xunantunich site, then head to the Belize Zoo to see all sorts of local wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Get up-close to jaguars, howler monkeys, toucans and other exotic animals unique to Belize's tropical environment
- Climb the El Castillo Temple, a 135' Mayan ruin at Xunantunich, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Bring your camera along for a photo-friendly tour featuring furry friends: Snap great shots of these critters lounging around
- Customize your tour to suit your needs and interests: See more of whatever catches your eye
- Half-day guided tour
- Private tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water, soda or juice
- Air-conditioned transportation
Gratuities appreciated. Please bring extra money for food and personal spending. It is recommended that you dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- 2 Ratings
Gerson was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. Our 3 year old loved the zoo, and he helped her find the animals & explained a lot about them & their habitat. He took us for a delicious local lunch, and drove us to the ruins. His knowledge was incredible & he led us to the top, explaining along the way. Amazing!
Gerson was an excellent guide. This was our third tour with the company for our vacation. They were helpful in setting up a great 3 days. I highly recommend them. They picked us up from the hotel and were able to drop us off at the airport (for the next part of our trip) after the tour