Belize Zoo & Howler Monkey Sanctuary Tour
See the exotic wildlife of Belize on a tour to two spots that are home to all sorts of critters. Check out the Belize City zoo, then head into the rainforest to see howler monkeys at a sanctuary that's just for them.
What You Will Do
- Get up-close to jaguars, toucans and other exotic animals unique to Belize with a trip to the zoo
- Explore a sanctuary created especially for black howler monkeys: Snap great photos of these creatures, known for their distinctive call
- Wander through a tropical forest with a local guide, who shares insightful tidbits of indigenous knowledge about a variety of native rainforest plants
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees
- Private tour guide
- Bottled water, soda or juice
Please dress for the weather.