- 10 Ratings
Beginner Sport Rock Climbing in Birdsboro
Push your boundaries and learn the fastest growing type of outdoor adventure: sport climbing. Practice this high-intensity, difficult climbing on the challenging cliff faces of Birdsboro Rock Quarry.
What You Will Do
- Try your hand at a popular type of climbing that will challenge your current skill set and teach you new techniques along the way
- Expand your knowledge beyond the basics to concentrate on new climbing practices through high-intensity movement and problem-solving
- Climb the various routes in Birdsboro Rock Quarry, an area renowned for its history, variety, and scenic surroundings
- Learn lead climbing strategies, climbing movement, and how to build and clean sport anchors through instruction
- Get in-depth information about how to belay a leader, risk management, and climbing movement
- Guided lesson
- Ropes, harnesses, helmet and other necessary gear
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 10 Ratings
Great day. Eric is a terrific teacher.
Excellent instruction. Eric gave us a ton of information and got us leading up on the rock :0)
Eric was a great guide. He has patience, skill and confidence - all of which one looks for in a guide. He went above and beyond to help me and guide me through every single move without being redundant. I hope to go on many more climbs with him. Very educational trip, great emphasis on safety, learning anchors and cleaning along with some fun climbs at the end with double belay safety. You guys are a great outfitter