Beginner Scuba Diving Class in New York
Discover what it’s like to breathe underwater with a scuba class perfect for first-time divers. Learn the basics of this aquatic activity with a fun lesson that helps you decide if you want to get certified.
What You Will Do
- Take the first step to becoming scuba certified with a class that covers the basics and familiarizes you with the sport
- Start off with an entertaining video to learn basic scuba concepts, then proceed to the pool with your instructor to give it a go
- Discuss the scuba equipment used to dive and how to move around underwater with your gear
- Learn key skills that are essential for every dive as you splash around in a pool and discover what it takes to becomes a certified diver
- Scuba equipment rentals
- Scuba introductory course
You must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Your deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of your pool date.