- 22 Ratings
Beginner Private Horseback Riding Lesson in Queenstown
Master the skills of horseback riding with a beginner-friendly lesson. Work alongside a professional during a session that's tailored to your needs.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided horseback riding lesson tailored to those who have little to no experience
- Conquer the fundamentals of this historic sport, including horse care and safety precautions
- Learn proper riding techniques, like trotting and cantering, gaining valuable skills
- Work with a gentle horse that's easy to manage and has years of experience with riders
- Guided horseback riding lesson
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 22 Ratings
Jules is the consummate professional. She has incredible knowledge, challenges the rider, and runs a great lesson program.
- Isabelle (Bella)
Looking forward to coming back.
Great instructor! Already recommending others who are looking for a nice place to learn/ride. Looking forward to our next lesson ☺️. Michelle.
Jules and Sam are lovely. Jules is an amazing teacher. She makes us feel like family. I highly recommend Ennisbrook!
Jules is an amazing instructor
We are always amazed at the confidence our daughter gains from each lesson. We are also impressed with the safety and level of the instruction given at Ennisbrook Farms. This has been a wonderful experience. Thank You Jules!
Because I love horses and Mrs Jules is a great teacher and very good at teaching me and my sibilings I hope everyone else loves horses as much as I do. She is also very joyful around people and horses.The horses are great fun to train on. Pete is the horse that I rode, he listens very well. He dose what you commande him to do. (Alexia)
Truly a great instructor/educator with a lot of patience.
Really great lesson. Jules is always professional and knowledgeable. I just really enjoyed getting back to my lesson.