Learn the basics of archery with a lesson just for women, where you work with a friendly professional. Cover the basics of this fascinating sport to gain a new hobby.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take advantage of an introductory class for women, who know very little about archery, but are interested in the sport and ready to get their feet wet
- Cover basic safety procedures, the proper form, and, most importantly, how to properly handle a bow so that you can let your first arrow fly
- Have some fun in a welcoming environment where you get plenty of hands-on practice firing at targets
- Intro to archery class for women
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Apr 7, 2019
Fun learning experience
Apr 7, 2019
I loved this class it was a great time!
Aug 31, 2018
The young lady that was the instructor made me feel very at ease. It was a great intro to shooting and helped me decide if it was something I wish to continue with or not. I hope to sign up for the 101 class in the near future.
Meeting location:  5669 N Glenwood St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year