Beers & Bites Local Food & Craft Brewery Bus Tour in San Francisco
Crack open the SF beer scene! Meet the artisans behind the city's best craft breweries, enjoy food pairings at local brewpubs, and drink classic brews while discovering new favorites in an intimate small-group setting.
What You Will Do
- Meet the "brew-trepeneurs" behind San Francisco's exploding craft beer industry with visits to breweries like Speakeasy, Harmonic, Thirsty Bear, Laughing Monk, Beach Chalet, Magnolia, Triple Voodoo and many more -Sample classic local beer styles like Common Lager and discover new favorites like Citra SMASH.
- Learn about the ingredients and processes that go into the beer making process
- Get your grub on with a stop for barbecue, Malaysian street food, or the best burrito in the USA
- Indulge in a beer and chocolate pairing featuring local chocolatiers like Rechiutti, TCHO, Poco Dolce and more!
- Enjoy classic San Francisco sights in the City's unique neighborhoods in an intimate group tour of no more than 10 people
- All food and beer included
- Three stops for beer flights, at least four pours
- Substantial food stop and chocolate tasting
- Canned beer to enjoy on the bus between stops
- Take home beer "coozie" and tasting notebook
- Blankets on the bus to keep warm
All guests must be over 21 and wear close-toed shoes to participate in brewery tours. Please have a light lunch before the tour. Please let operator know in advance about any dietary restrictions or allergies you might have as they will do their very best to accommodate them!
- 2 Ratings