Bear Creek Valley Wine Tour in Ashland
Explore the scenic vineyards of the Bear Creek Wine Trail on a tour of local wines. Relax and soak in the beauty of Southern Oregon as you visit a number of gorgeous wineries.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a wine-filled tour through Bear Creek Valley, an area of Oregon home to green landscapes and extensive vineyards
- Enjoy a delicious picnic style lunch comprised of potato salad, cheese, deli meat, cookies and more
- Take advantage of a brief wine-tasting seminar to gain insights into the how and why of wine tasting
- Head to local wineries that offer a delicious sampling of the area, with wines that range from decadent to sweet
- Sample one wine at each stop, as well as a a gourmet cheese chosen to be paired just for that wine
- Visit to four wineries
- Wine tasting seminar
- Professional wine guide
- Full picnic-style lunch
Please eat a good breakfast and do not wear perfumes or scents. Tasting fees are not included. A maximum of ten people per group. For more, please contact operator.
Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to your reservations. A $50 fee applies. You must notify operator by email. Cancellations received less than 14 days in advance will be charged the entire amount of the tour, unless operator is able to re-book the tour. You can always re-schedule for no penalty.
- 1 Rating