Discover the gorgeous views and historical sights of the Bay of Kotor on a guided tour. See locations with a rich cultural heritage as you cruise over pristine waters and take amazing photos to remember your experience by.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour of the Bay of Kotor, a scenic location in Montenegro with a history dating back to antiquity
- Make your way to the town of Perast to check out Our Lady of the Rocks, a man-made island that rests on sunken ships
- Come aboard a spacious boat for a sight-filled ride where you get a close-up look at a unique church, a museum and more
- Stretch your legs with a walk through Kotor, a town noted for its medieval history and architecture
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Taxi boat to the island Our Lady of rocks
- Ferry boat ticket
- Our Lady of rocks museum entrance fee
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. No pets allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year